Safety Committee News
Neighbors looking out for each other in a great neighborhood and community
Your Safety Committee is an active committee in Park Place and has achieved a lot in a short time:
- The guidelines for the PPNA Safety Committee were written, and they were approved by the Board of Directors.
- The Committee has set out to achieve the goal to have a Block Captain on each street in the neighborhood. We are not there yet, but we are well on the way. We need your help to achieve this goal. Become a Block Captain by contacting your Safety Committee online via email.
- The goal of communication with the neighborhood is being accomplished through the PPNA website, the Public Improvement District Area 6 website, the Safety Committee and the
PID 6 Public Safety web page.
- Please report street lights that are out to 817-392-8100 when you see them out because it takes 3-14 days to have them repaired.
- Share your phone number with your neighbors around you to be able to contact them when it is needed or they need you.
- Keep an eye out for your neighbor - if you come home, their garage door is up, no one is around, and it is late at night call you neighbor tell them their garage door is open. They will thank you.
- If you have any tips, information, questions, comments, or concerns that will help the neighborhood please share it with your Safety Committee.
- If you can, park your auto in the garage if possible to reduce the access to it.
- If you can, put up movement safety lights to light up the alley at night, to reduce the darkness in the alley way, when there is movement in the alley ways.
- Reduce the ability for foot traffic form the street to the alley ways by putting up a fence between you and your neighbor’s house. At the present time you can walk between homes in the neighborhood from street to street without being detected throughout the neighborhood.
- Trim trees so that foot traffic on the sidewalk can be seen from the street.
- Please reduce your speed in the neighborhood and keep an eye out for children playing.